This registration session will allow you to complete contact information, sign up for participation, and submit payment (a processing fee will be added). If you do not have the ability to pay online, please contact Lola Haus, Association Treasurer, to setup an appointment.
Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately. To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or checking account information available.
THYH 2022-2023 registration will take place online. All players should be registered online by August 31, 2022.
A few important reminders about registration:
1. Minimum age to register with THYH is 4.
2. If the player is new to THYH, you will need to provide an official (not hospital) birth certificate. There is an option to upload the birth certificate during registration. If you cannot do that, please contact Lola Haus for other options.
3. New first-year 4-6 year old players are required to sign up for the mini-mite in-house program. In certain cases, a player may be moved to Mites at THYH discretion. There is no registration fee, fundraising or travel at this level, though families will be required to complete 10 volunteer hours. A minimum of 12 skating sessions are guaranteed. THYH hopes to provide most of the required protective gear (except skates) to all new players. All new mini-mite players are required to register with USA Hockey (fee listed below)) and provide THYH with an official (not hospital) birth certificate at registration (see #2 above for options).
4. All players must be registered with USA Hockey before registering with THYH. The link and fee schedule is below. Make sure you note the confirmation number received from USA Hockey with each registration. You will also get an email confirmation from USA Hockey with the number. Note that there is sometimes a slight delay after registering with USA Hockey before the confirmation number is recognized by our registration portal.
5. Once registered with USA Hockey, proceed to register with THYH by using the "THYH 2022-2023 Registration" link below. You will need to create a Sport Engine account if you don't already have one. Enter the USA Hockey confirmation number to begin the registration. We encourage you to add info for the second parent/guardian, so coaches and team managers have all contact information for a player. You can register multiple players in the same session by selecting the "Register Another Player" button at the end of each registration.
6. Fundraising: There are 2 fundraisers this year and your player(s) will need to participate in both of them to complete the fundraising commitment.
You can choose to buy-out of the fundraisers by paying $75/player or $150/family. This buy-out option is for each of the above options. If you choose to buy out of 2 of the fundraisers you will be paying $150/player or $300/family.
7. Volunteer hours - The success of THYH is directly related to having active and willing parents and guardians to volunteer at our arena during games and tournaments. THYHA requires 20 hours of volunteer time per player, with a maximum of 40 hours of volunteer time for multiple player families in THYH. There is a buyout option of $300/single player family or $600/multiple player families for those families not wanting to or are unable to complete volunteer hours.
8. Payment is online only this season. Credit cards and eChecks are accepted. If you need a payment option other than these two, please contact Association Treasurer, Lola Haus.
9. You will receive a receipt when THYH registration is complete.
10. You will need to contact Association Treasurer Lola if you have a past-due balance from a previous season(s). These must be paid in full or a payment plan in place before your player will be allowed to participate in the 2022-2023 season.
11. Registration fees are non-refundable.
If you have questions about registration, please contact Lola Haus.
|Participation Level||After||Before||Registration Fee||Goalie Registration Fee|
|Mite (returning Mites)||6/1/2013||5/31/2017||$125 (first year free)||n/a|
|Squirt/Girls 10U||6/1/2011||5/31/2013||$250 (first year free)||$125.00|
If your child participated in the free mini-mite program last season, they are allowed to register as a "first-year free" Mite this season. Make sure you mark them as a first-year player during registration.
Each Player must register first with USA Hockey and then return to this Registration Session to signup for the 2022-2023 Season.
The new USA Hockey structure is designed to provide a tiered approach that reflects players’ involvement and use of USA Hockey programs and benefits. The leading causes for the increases at certain levels include rising costs for member insurance, legal fees, and the overall increases in the cost of goods and services USA Hockey utilizes.
|USA Hockey Fees By Birth Year||MN Hockey Fees By Age|
|2016 and younger - $15||6 and under - free|
|2015 to 2014 - $50||ages 7 to 18 - $10|
|2013 to 2010 - $61||ages 19 and over - $1|
|2009 to 2004 - $70|
|2003 and older - $46|
Please direct any questions regarding this registration to: Lola Haus, Association Treasurer/Registration Coordinator
Phone: (218) 391-9396
Select an option to continue with the registration.